The Cadet trainers are set up for a successful learning experience.
A removable stabilizer bar system keeps the front and back of the skis in place, and is attached to the rope to take some load off of the child.
The two handle Cadet rope lets an adult safely control the pull from the boat as well as drop the handle in case of a fall.
– Reinforced composite construction
– C.T.S. (Connelly Tracking System)
– High gloss UV coat
– Removable stabilizer bar w/rear strap
– Cadet rope w/boat-side safety handle
– Child Slide-Type Adjustable
– Glass filled nylon
SUGGESTED SKI SIZE AND BINDING LOCATION BY SKIER WEIGHT
Size: 2 x 45” / 115 cm
Skier Weight: Up to 80lbs
Foot Size: 1-4